Why Invest in Property?
- Best performing asset class – Buy to let property is widely considered the best performing asset class in the investment arena, particularly while interest rates are at an all-time low and investments such as stocks and shares are not as stable or lucrative as they once were.
- Excellent returns on investment – Countries such as the UK, USA, and UAE all boast strong property markets with high demand for rental accommodation.
- Capital appreciation – Investing in bricks and mortar has always been a popular choice as it is a tangible asset within your control, with a steady growth in value expected over time.
- Security – There are elements of risk with every form of investment, but as investing in property is tried and tested, most of these can be mitigated.
- Diversification – There are various forms of property available with several asset classes worth considering, all of which allow you to diversify your portfolio and spread your risk.
Why Invest in Property?
Property is tangible and inheritable
People have been investing in buy to let property for years; it is a tried and tested asset class and one of the most trusted investment options amongst investors. This is not only due to the fact that property is a tangible asset, but also that it is inheritable. Investors can retain these assets within their family, passing them on to their children and offering financial security for generations to come.
Property investments offers multiple returns
Property is one of the only asset classes that offers the potential of two separate returns on investment:
- Rental returns. Typically our investment properties for sale produce returns on investment varying from 4% per annum up to an incredibly attractive 14%. Rental returns can vary depending on where and what you buy.
- Capital appreciation. Effectively the capacity for investors to benefit from selling their property for more than they bought it for, benefitting from increased demand and rising house prices. Buy to let property allows you to make the most of that growth.
Property investments are secure
From a security standpoint, in our experience we have found that investing in property is by far the most risk-averse, hands off and financially rewarding investment option. All our property sales are facilitated by the relevant legal authorities to ensure that your money is safe. In the UK all properties are purchased through independent and regulated solicitors, in the USA all transactions are conducted through experienced and registered title companies, and in the UAE all properties are purchased via the Dubai Land Department.
Investing in Property
If you would like to speak with us regarding your options, please feel free to contact us for a free no obligation discussion on how we could help.