Fifteen Lansdowne, Croydon
➤ Prices starting from just GBP271,000
➤ Modern tower refurbishment in the heart of Croydon
➤ Walking distance from the new £1billion Westfield leisure and retail hub
➤ 1 & 2 bed apartments ranging from 424 - 783 square feet
➤ Projected gross rental yields of up to 4.69%
➤ Completion estimated for Q1, 2017
New Homes In London, Fifteen Lansdowne, CroydonDue to the popular and sustained demand from investors for quality new homes in London, New World Property Investment are delighted to present Fifteen Lansdowne, a brand new property investment opportunity in the shape of a residential tower due to undergo refurbishment offering modern one and two bedroom residences in the heart of Croydon, one of London’s most exciting growth zones.
Dubbed ‘South London’s economic powerhouse’ by Mayor of London, Boris Johnson; Croydon is currently experiencing something of a renaissance, with historic levels of regeneration activity adding to an already robust economy and exceptional connectivity setting it apart as a town with significant investment potential. Not only has Croydon developed into one of London’s most exciting growth zones attracting new residents in increasing numbers but is now also considered one of London’s main employment hubs and fourth largest provider of office space behind only the West End, Canary Wharf and the City. Significant regeneration investment is in the process of transforming Croydon, with a major coordinated redevelopment programme funneling GBP3.5 billion of public and private funds into rejuvenating Croydon town centre. This includes the GBP1billion Westfield shopping mall development that will create a major new leisure hub in the heart of Croydon when it opens in 2019.
Fifteen Lansdowne is ideally placed to benefit from Croydon’s revival. Croydon is extremely well connected, with integrated rail, tram and bus services providing quick access to London, Brighton and the South of England. The main rail hub at East Croydon is outer London’s busiest national rail station with trains during rush hour every five minutes to London Bridge, London Victoria, and Brighton. Gatwick, the UK’s second largest airport, is only fourteen minutes by train from East Croydon, serving over 200 destinations across 90 counties for over 40 million passengers a year. All these factors are attracting new residents at record rates and Croydon’s total population is set to exceed 400,000 for the first time within the next five years. In the face of this growing population, Croydon faces a considerable housing shortfall. As such, pressure on prices is set to continue. Croydon’s average house price has already risen 63% since 2005, while in the year ending 2015, Land Registry data put year-on-year growth at 11.1%. With entry prices notably low, more than 60% lower than Central London, Croydon stands out as an ideal location for buy to let investment.
Features Of The Development:
- A modern tower refurbishment in the heart of Croydon Town Centre
- 12-storey tower made up of 98 spacious apartments
- Selection of modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments ranging from 424 to 783 square feet
- Limited number of private car parking spaces available
- Just a stones throw from the new £1billion Westfield leisure and shopping complex
- Located just 3 minutes walk to East Croydon Station
- Excellent transport links allowing access into Central London within 20 minutes
- Prices starting from just GBP271,000
- Estimated gross rental yields up to 4.69%
- 250 years leasehold
- Average of GBP610 price per square foot
- CBRE forecast annual house price growth of 6% per annum
- Up to 70% LTV available
- Completion estimated for Q1, 2017
Property Investment Process:
Investing with us at Fifteen Lansdowne, Croydon is as easy as picking up the phone. The steps are outlined below:
- Call and speak to your property expert at New World Property Investment
- Select the best unit(s) available
- There is a reservation deposit of GBP2,000 payable to secure your unit(s)
- 10% payable at exchange of contracts (usually within 21 Days)
- 5% payable 6 weeks thereafter
- 85% balance payable upon completion
Estimated Completion: Q1, 2017
Finance: Up to 70% LTV Available
Enquire about ‘Fifteen Lansdowne, Croydon’ by completing the enquiry form below or contact us on +44(0)161 425 1516 for more information or to reserve your unit(s) now!
Alternatively, please browse our full range of new homes in London.