The Horizon, Ilford
➤ Prices starting from GBP233,000
➤ Modern high-spec studios, 1 & 2 bed apartments
➤ Projected capital growth of up to 40% by 2020
➤ Projected gross yields of up to 5.5%
➤ Part of Ilford's GBP40 million Crossrail related investment project
➤ Excellent connections into Central London
New Homes In London, The Horizon, IlfordWith only three years until Ilford’s Crossrail station welcomes its first passengers, New World Property Investment are delighted to present The Horizon, Ilford. Another fantastic addition to our new homes in London and a unique investment opportunity in London, and the chance to invest in an area that is about to be completely transformed. Ilford is one of North East London’s largest and most cosmopolitan towns, and now presents an excellent case for investment in property. Less than a five-minute walk from the future station, ‘The Horizon’ is a landmark new residential tower consisting of 122 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. Part of an extensive regeneration programme that will revitalise central Ilford, the striking design of Horizon will deliver a new landmark for this growing part of outer London. Horizon’s striking design concept is inspired by Ilford’s unique place in the history of photography and telecommunications.
Effectively the capital of the Borough of Redbridge, the swathes of regeneration investment arriving in Ilford have made it one of London’s key towns to watch. Driven by the coming arrival of Crossrail and the work of the Mayor’s London Fund, regeneration work in the centre of Ilford is gathering pace. Ilford’s Town Centre Area Action Plan includes over GBP40 million of Crossrail related investment that will see Ilford Station upgraded along with the surrounding public areas, with a focus on ease of access and urban renewal. Ilford is already a well-connected town, and offers easy access to a number of key locations across East and Central London but The GBP15.9 billion Crossrail project will transform transport in London when it opens in 2018, and Ilford will be one of the stops along the route’s eastern section. Ilford station will receive a GBP11 million upgrade in preparation, and will then benefit from increased service frequency – one train every five minutes – and reduced travel times into key central London destinations.
Demand for property in Ilford is being driven by population growth in the area. The Borough of Redbridge is now home to some 289,900 residents – a 16.9% increase since 2001. This growth is set to continue, with the borough’s population expected to grow 22.5% to 355,000 by 2028. This population growth has supported excellent performance on the Ilford property sales market, with house prices in the borough growing by an impressive 12.8% from Q2, 2014 to Q2, 2015.
Features Of The Development:
- Selection of high-spec and modern studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Apartment sizes ranging from 441 to 969 square feet
- A stunning development with a design inspired by Ilford’s unique place in the history of photography and telecommunications
- Central part of a wider programme that will revitalise the commercial and public spaces of central Ilford
- Excellent connections into central London – Liverpool Street in just 17 minutes
- On-site parking available. Select apartments with access to allocated parking
- Prices starting from as little as GBP233,000
- Jones Lang LaSalle project capital growth of up to 40% 2020
- Ilford’s population set to grow 22.5% by 2028
- Part of the Ilford Town Centre Area Action Plan which includes over GBP40 million of Crossrail related investment
- Projected gross yields of up to 5.5%
- Estimated Completion – Q2, 2018
Property Investment Process:
Investing with us at The Horizon is as easy as picking up the phone. The steps are outlined below:
- Call and speak to your property expert at New World Property Investment
- Select the best unit(s) available
- There is a non-refundable reservation deposit of GBP2,000 payable to secure your unit(s)
- 10% payable at exchange of contracts (usually within 21 Days)
- 5% due 3 months after exchange
- 85% Balance payable upon completion
Estimated Completion: Q2, 2018
Finance: None offered
Enquire about ‘The Horizon, Ilford, London’ by completing the enquiry form below or contact us on +44(0)161 425 1516 for more information or to reserve your unit(s) now!
Alternatively, please browse our full selection of new homes in London.