King Henry’s Dock, Woolwich
➤ Prices starting from GBP374,000
➤ A stunning premium triple-aspect waterfront residence in the heart of Woolwich - one of London's investment hotspots
➤ Selection of modern and contemporary 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with each unit boasting river views
➤ Projected gross rental yields of up to 4.27%
➤ Excellent location ideally situated just 12 minutes walk from the future Woolwich Crossrail Station
➤ Completion estimated for Q4, 2018
Off-Plan Property London, King Henry's Dock, WoolwichWith just over two years until the Woolwich Crossrail Station welcomes its first passengers, New World Property Investment are delighted to present King Henry’s Dock, Woolwich – a new boutique luxury residential project and premium waterfront development consisting of a selection of modern one and two bedroom apartments offering stunning riverside views and waterside living at a competitive price in an area that is consistently rated as one of London’s investment hotspots – Woolwich. Located in the London borough of Greenwich in southeast London, Woolwich has been on the rise for some years now. Its prospects as a property investment destination with serious potential cemented by the imminent arrival of Crossrail. By 2015 there had already been an average 31% increase in house prices near stations since the announcement of Crossrail. Woolwich is predicted to be one of Crossrail’s biggest winners with expected growth in property prices of 39% from 2016 to 2020. Average residential prices have already risen by 25% around Woolwich station since 2008 and further increases are expected as the opening of Woolwich Crossrail Station in December 2018 approaches and investment in the area continues.
King Henry’s Dock is a short walk from Woolwich’s future Crossrail Station, in an area where Jones Lang Lasalle has forecast 39% property price growth between 2016 and 2020. Finding pockets of value in what many consider to be an inflated London market is becoming increasingly difficult but as prices in many areas of London begin to slow, or in some cases, even fall, we are committed to uncovering property investment opportunities in the shape of off-plan property in London and new homes in London that offer us and our client’s significant growth potential. It is with great pleasure therefore that we are able to present this unmissable opportunity. Woolwich has already experienced extensive regeneration investment, with more planned in the future. A popular area for young professionals commuting into the city, the arrival of Crossrail will further boost Woolwich’s popularity with reduced journey times to Canary Wharf and the West End. In fact, between 2001 and 2011 Woolwich Riverside saw 50% population growth and this is predicted to increase by 57.9% over the ten years to 2026.
Crossrail in Woolwich is part of a new masterplan on the waterfront. Woolwich already boasts affordability and good transport links, attractive to young professionals who work in central London. When Crossrail opens in 2018, Woolwich will become even more desirable – with no other location outside Zone 1 in South London as well connected. For 71% of Londoners, proximity to good transport links is the most important factor when choosing a rental property. In Woolwich, rents are forecast to rise 35.1% between 2015 and 2022, second only to Whitechapel at 35.7%. Overall, Woolwich is forecast to perform incredibly over the coming years, thanks mainly to the impact of Crossrail and its regeneration programme. With plenty of room for further growth in the run up to the opening of Crossrail and the ongoing investment and redevelopment currently underway, now is the time to take advantage of this fantastic buy to let investment opportunity.
Features Of The Development:
- A new boutique 100-unit 15-storey luxury residential project and premium waterfront development located in the heart of Woolwich Riverside
- Triple-aspect waterfront residences consisting of a selection of modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments ranging from 477 – 885 square feet
- Each apartment boasting stunning river views
- Within a 5 minute walk from Woolwich Town Centre and Woolwich Dockyard rail station
- Ideally located within close proximity to the future Woolwich Crossrail Station
- Consistently rated as one of the top investment hotspots in London
- Prices starting from GBP374,000
- Up to 65% LTV available
- Projected gross rental yields of up to 4.27%
- Price per square foot starting from GBP554
- Average price per square foot of GBP696
- Estimated service charge of GBP3.93 per square foot
- 150 year leasehold title
- Jones Lang Lasalle has forecasted 39% property price growth between 2016 and 2020 – Average residential prices have already risen by 25% around Woolwich station since 2008
- Rentals are also projected to rise 35.1% between 2015 and 2022
- Completion estimated for Q4, 2018
Property Investment Process:
Investing with us at King Henry’s Dock, Woolwich is as easy as picking up the phone. The steps are outlined below:
- Call and speak to your property expert at New World Property Investment
- Select the best unit(s) available
- There is a reservation deposit of GBP2,000 payable to secure your unit(s)
- 10% payable at exchange of contracts (usually within 21 Days)
- 5% payable 6 weeks from exchange
- 85% Balance payable upon completion
Estimated Completion: Q4 2018
Finance: Up to 65% LTV available
Enquire about ‘King Henry’s Dock, Woolwich’ by completing the enquiry form below or contact us on +44(0)161 425 1516 for more information or to reserve your unit(s) now!
Alternatively, please see our full selection of new homes in London.