Victoria House, Liverpool
➤ Prices starting from GBP81,650
➤ Contemporary studios, 1 & 2 bed apartments
➤ Guranteed rental income of 7% NET for two years
➤ World class tourist destination and home to legendary musicians
➤ Located directly opposite James Street Train Station and Liverpool ONE
➤ Completion estimated for Q1, 2017
UK Buy To Let Investment, Victoria House, LiverpoolNew World Property Investment are delighted to welcome you to Victoria House – Liverpool’s latest urban living experience courtesy of award winning North West developers and architects. An exciting new residential development spread over 10 floors consisting of studios, one and two bedroom apartments.
Victoria House lies in the very centre of the iconic Northern city of Liverpool. It will provide a unique living space for young professionals looking to live in the heart of the city with everything on their doorstep. Directly opposite is James Street Train Station giving residents quick access to other parts of the Liverpool region – ideal for those commuting from the city centre. Just a one minute walk away is Liverpool ONE, a huge open air shopping and leisure centre, offering over 160 high–profile stores, restaurants, cafes and a cinema. Heralded as being in the top 5 retail destinations in the UK, residents of Victoria House will be living amidst the buzz of fast paced city living. Sitting just minutes away from Liverpool’s historic UNESCO waterfront, the development will offer stunning views of the iconic River Mersey and the Liver Building. The architect’s designs will ensure style in a comfortable setting to allow young professionals the space and convenience they need to enjoy an urban living experience.
The city by the sea, Liverpool is a world class tourist destination, with world class attractions to match. From fantastic shopping and sport to legendary music and nightlife, Liverpool is bursting with energy. Following its term as European Capital of Culture in 2008, the city has enjoyed unparalleled culture, financial investment and growth. Liverpool prides itself as being an innovative and exciting place for investment and business. It is a city with substantial economic assets and opportunities; a knowledge hub with unique learning centres; a destination city with impressive culture and a city with important sea and air connections to international markets.
Liverpool is one of the best connected cities in the UK. With two international airports on your doorstep and just a two hour train journey to London, it’s never been easier to travel to and from Liverpool. The city’s excellent transport network provides easy access to all UK, European and international destinations. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just 9 miles away from the city centre and connects to all UK and European destinations and the nearby Manchester Airport is ideal for long haul international travel. Victoria House is directly adjacent to the city’s most central train station, James Street, providing convenient access for commuters travelling in and out of the city to nearby towns. Liverpool Lime Street Station, the city’s main train station, is just a 10 minute walk from Victoria House giving excellent transport links to all of the UK. You can reach London in just 2 hours and 4 minutes and Manchester in only 47 minutes.
Features Of The Development:
- Residential development spread over 10 floors
- Selection of contemporary studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Award winning architects to transform the building
- Located in Merseyside in the North-West of England
- A world class tourist destination and home to legendary musicians and two of the UK’s biggest football teams
- Just minutes from the famous Liverpool waterfront with stunning views of the River Mersey
- Prices starting from as little as GBP81,650
- Located directly opposite James Street Train Station and Liverpool ONE
- During the last decade, Liverpool has seen a 39% increase in economic activity and has attracted over $5billion of investment
- Guaranteed rental income of 7% NET for two years
- Contracts are assignable at any time
Property Investment Process:
Investing with us at Victoria House is as easy as picking up the phone. The steps are outlined below:
- Call and speak to your property expert at New World Property Investment
- Select the best unit(s) available
- There is a reservation deposit of GBP3,000 payable to secure your unit(s)
- 50% payable at exchange of contracts (usually within 21 Days)
- 30% due 60 days after exchange
- 20% Balance payable upon completion
Estimated Completion: Q1, 2017
Finance: None offered
Enquire about ‘Victoria House, Liverpool’ by completing the enquiry form below or contact us on +44(0)161 425 1516 for more information or to reserve your unit(s) now!
Alternatively, please browse our full range of UK buy to let investment properties.